Small business specialists providing a complete range of accountancy services: book-keeping, VAT, payroll, final accounts and taxation.
13 Watchet Lane
Telephone: 01494 711210
Final Accounts & Taxation
Annual preparation of meaningful Final Accounts is most important to all businesses, and is the basic form of communicating the financial strength and health of the business in a universally recognised language for:
- Companies House (Limited Liability Companies)
- HM Revenue and Customs (All taxes)
- Lending institutions (Banks etc.)
Timing is also of vital importance. We try to avoid problems for our Clients with a system of prompts and reminders to get the Final Accounts prepared and submitted on time, to avoid:
- Fines from Companies House
- HM Revenue and Customs fines and estimated Tax
- Re-assessment of VAT payable
- Withdrawal of Overdrafts & Advances
As Tax Agents, planning and advice is as important as actually dealing with the computations and forms now required by the HM Revenue and Customs. Our constantly changing taxation system frequently requires the involvement of experts such as ourselves, but where we have acted on behalf of Clients, we have usually recovered at least our own fees in tax savings. We specialise in servicing the needs of:
- Private individual’s personal tax
- Self employed people and partnerships
- Small and Medium size companies
- Private and limited liability companies
- UK Subsidiaries of overseas parents
Book-Keeping & VAT
We can provide experienced book-keepers, backed-up and supported by up to date systems and a very experienced Accountant, so that we can confidently deal with all those unusual or complicated transactions or any other eventuality that arises. Especially for small and growing business.
We can provide the following as required on a simple hourly basis or averaged into a fixed monthly fee.
- Complete, regular book-keeping service
- Traditional manual systems
- Computerised system
VAT is a daunting prospect for many businesses, but we have the experience and ability to cope with all or any of the various ambiguities of the system, especially where imports and exports are concerned. Many of our Clients already depend on us to compile and complete their VAT Returns accurately and in good time.
We are also able to offer the provision of staff to attend cyclical VAT Inspections and deal with Customs and Excise communications arising. Clients coping with VAT on their own can depend on our expertise in support.
This is a veritable minefield area for many employers, with major changes in legislation occurring every year. Increasing numbers of businesses now turn to specialists to take over the correct handling of their payroll processing, and this is one area we specialise in. Our service has been developed to run as a separate entity to the other aspects of our practice, and is a constantly updated computerised process, managed by up-to-date trained professionals that you can depend on to get it right.
- Complete confidential integrity guaranteed
- All stationary is supplied by the system
- Automatic updates of budget changes
- System approved by HM Revenue and Customs
- Handles all PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP & Pensions
- Produces: Payslips & Payroll Listing, Deduction Records (P11), Tax documents P14 / P60 and Leavers P45
- A simple & easy to understand system (we handle all the complicated parts).
- Worry Free, we take care of all the statutory requirements, the job we’re best at.
- Time saving for you and your staff, allowing you to get on with running your business, the job you’re best at.
- Not a complicated and unwieldy system to produce endless analyses and printouts.
Welcome To Allied Accountancy Services
Established and based in Holmer Green, High Wycombe since 1983, this relatively small but busy practice has always endeavoured to provide a friendly and personal service to individual Clients and those in small and medium sized businesses. We believe that straight talking and cutting through “jargon” provides a more effective service for our Clients. We also understand the importance of the same familiar, personal contact answering and responding to client’s communications. The services we provide “in house” fall into 3 definable but overlapping areas:
Although many of these are now produced with the help of computers, we still retain the traditional manual skills more suited to some applications. In addition, in conjunction with associates expert in their own fields, we are also able to offer services in:
- Corporate Finance & Taxation
- Company Formations
- Book-Keeping Systems Installation
- Computer Software Consultancy
For any other services that we do not currently provide ourselves, we probably “know a man who does”.